NATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE 2016
Youths are the integral resources for the revolutionary change of any nation. It is obvious that for every positive changes of the country, youths of the nation play deciding roles and to bring that undeniably effective force into the mainstream of nation changing campaigns is always challenging. However, it is a necessity. To execute the positive thoughts into nation developing activities and to unite the youth force for their skill contribution in their motherland is the present challenge that looms in the context of Nepal. Having said that with the target of bringing two potential future leaders at a single platform, who can direct the upcoming generation of their districts for the overall growth of the country, bringing the positive changes within them through the trainings focused on Entrepreneurship development & Personality Development, we propose “National Youth Conference 2016”.
Youths are the torch-bearer of the change and to justify this, we urge every youth of Nepal walking with positive thoughts to become the part of nation changing campaign. The program is motivated by the motto “Youths on Global Leadership”.
- Good personality breeds confidence. Our aim is to bring the positive changes in youths by developing their personalities. Our objective is to let youths know about the importance of personality development.
- Our objective is to encourage youths for entrepreneurship so that they could create opportunities of employment to fellow youths while they grow individually in social & financial aspects.
- We would also convey the message Youths on Global Leadership and encourage Nepalese youths to come into leadership positions of the country.
OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAM
- Personality development with the development of positive thoughts within participants
- Capable and responsible citizen with the realization of importance of team work
- Independent and capable for leadership responsibility
- Future successful entrepreneurs
PROCEDURE OF SELECTING THE CANDIDATES
Presently, National Youth Council has organizational branches in 40 districts of the country. National Youth Conference 2015 had 138 participants from 68 districts of the country. For the National Youth Conference 2016, the new participants from those 68 districts shall take part. Plus, we shall promote in remaining 7 districts of the country so that participants of all districts of Nepal would be the part of the program
Download from : NYC 2016 Participation Form
Financial: The organizations, institutes and companies willing to help our Event financially shall be benefitted in several ways. We will use their logos, brands and products during our all promotional activities, which include print media, audio and video Medias. We will also invite you as guests during the Event and hand over the certificate for the immense help you have offered for the success of the Event.
- Main sponsor shall bear ninety percent of the total cost required for the Event.
- Main Sponsor shall be equally responsible as National Youth Council for the success of the Event.
- Main sponsor will be promoted through our all Event promotional campaigns.
- The main sponsor shall be invited as the Chief Guest and Guest during the Event.
- Main sponsor have rights to distribute the promotional materials to the participants during the Event.
- Upon mutual agreement, the main sponsor shall get other benefits.
- Co- sponsor shall bear sixty-five percent of the total cost required for the Event.
- Co- Sponsor shall be equally responsible as National Youth Council for the success of the Event.
- Co- sponsor will be promoted through our all Event promotional campaigns.
- The Co- sponsor shall be invited as the Guest during the Event.
- Co sponsor have rights to distribute the promotional materials to the participants during the Event.
- Upon mutual agreement, the Co- sponsor shall get other benefits.
- Other sponsors shall bear twenty percent of the total cost required for the Event.
- Other sponsors shall be equally responsible as National Youth Council for the success of the Event.
- Other sponsors will be promoted through our all Event promotional campaigns.
- Other sponsors shall be invited as the Chief Guest and Guest during the Event.
- Other sponsors have rights to distribute the promotional materials to the participants during the Event.
- Upon mutual agreement, other sponsors shall get other benefits.
We also welcome non-financial sponsors who are willing to support the campaign with different materials required during the Event. We will promote them from our website and the social sites.
They will have logo in the certificate of the Event.
Number of Certificates required
- For 150 participants
- For 35 volunteers
- For 15 speakers
- For 35 sponsors
- For 35 others
- Total 270 certificates
- 2 banners of 12 x 7 ft
- 15 promotional banners 6 x 3 ft
- (Banner sponsors will have logo in the banners only. They will also promote through our website and social sites)
They will have logo in the T-shirts of the Event.
Number of T-shirts required
- 150 participants
- 35 volunteers
- 15 speakers
- 35 sponsors
- 35 others
- Total 270 T-shirts
- 150 sets of pens, diaries and participant passes for the participants
- 35 sets of volunteer passes for the volunteers
25 sets of Guest batches for the guests and program Master of Ceremony